14. Keystone light




So, what are you doing tonight? 
Então , o que você vai fazer hoje a noite ?

Uh, nothing. 
Uh , nada .

Do you want to go to a party with me? 
Você quer ir a uma festa comigo ?

Yeah. 
sim .

Or we could just go to my place before and hang out. 
Ou nós poderiamos ir para minha casa e curtir lá .

Yeah. That sounds awesome. 
Sim , isso parece ótimo

Hold on. 
Espera um pouco .

Oh, I thought you were talking. 
Oh , eu pensei que você estava falando

You can't always be smooth, but your beer should be.... 
Você não pode ser sempre suave , mas a sua cerveja deveria ….

....with a specially-lined can to seal in the taste.
Com uma lata com linhas especiais para vedar o sabor .

Keystone Light is always smooth even when you're not. 
Keystone Light é sempre suave , mesmo que você não seja .

I'm really sorry about what just happened. 
Mil desculpas pelo o que aconteceu .

Oh, that's cool. I feel embarrassed... 
Oh , tranquilo , eu me senti envergonhado

Just a second. 
Só um Segundo .

Oh, man! 
Oh , caramba .